Sunday, May 1, 2011

where in the world has that's women's work gone?

Hi all,
We haven't ceased to exist we are simply in a state of ceasing to know where anything is... The move from a three floor house to a two bedroom apt has been really overwhelming and tiring. We are still emptying boxes and trying to assemble a life, it's been over a month and I found my contacts yesterday!
The office is not set up yet, but I'm doing my best to get that up and running this week. Back to full time work, a one year contract nice to have some money in my pocket but I feel exhausted when I drop in the door at night, I'm sure once the learning curve isn't straight up I'll have more time.

We aren't outta the picture still in hiatus and still unpacking boxes, yes after over i month still opening boxes, found plates and bowls today so exciting! TWW will reemerge soon, please continue to hang in with us:)

Michelle

P.s. I would love to take a picture of boxes piled to the ceiling to share with you BUT I can't find my camera:)

1 comment:

  1. Dear TWW! I moved 4 months ago, and I'm still unpacking boxes and still unable to find things. Sending hugs (they never get lost in boxes, thankfully).

    ReplyDelete