Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A sleepless night! Yahhoo!

I tried to put myself to bed early, midnight, but it is one of those nights where I just can't sleep. As an entrepreneur reading anything from books to online articles everyone talks about the dreaded sleepless nights....
My sleeplessness is usually from pure excitement, very rarely have they been from stress, yes once or twice but rare, I swear.

Meeting today with Kelli and Virpi. Looks like everyone is on board for the creation of a co-op rental space that will function as a larger collective. We easily have our ten folks interested but committing to the dotted line and down payment will probably quickly separate the dreamers from those ready to step forward at this very time. Doesn't in anyway mean the dreams won't be ready at a later time, dream time is important.

So my next blogs will be about the creation of a co-op, the legal ramifications, how folks come together, how folks work etc. etc.

It's amazing to think that we can change the structure of how capitalism/ our businesses work!
Now go to sleep!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment