Friday, November 12, 2010

YES! Let's talk about failure and risk! Please!


http://www.socialfinance.ca/blog/post/social-innovation-experimentation-and-yes-sometimes-even-failure/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+social-finance+(SocialFinance.ca)#Post:Financing for Social Innovation, Experimentation and (Yes, Sometimes Even) Failure407


I try to write about failure and learning from a positive perspective being honest about my attempts and results(sometimes failures). In real-life I am terribly positive. When I write about failure folks send me emails telling me not to worry, those postings must come across negative and extreme, wonder if it's my honest processing or that we simply never openly taslk about our failures?

Happy Friday,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment