Thursday, November 25, 2010

HELLO! YOU ARE OUT THERE! I KNOW YOU ARE!

So in the past I have been worried I'm writing to myself, throwing my words and intentions to the wind, but the outpouring of people responding to our volunteer requests have been incredible! I'm so excited that I won't be alone anymore in this effort to build the gallery! And the responses, so perfect, where have all these amazing women been hiding?

Your experiences, your backgrounds, your willingness to support my effort even though you've never met me! Amazing. I asked folks to send me one page about themselves and you have sent me resumes- like you need to impress me!

It's absolutely the other way around, I'm awed and feel like I need to prove myself to you! I'm so deeply touched at your generosity to share your time in this very hectic city in your very busy lives.


Goodnight lovelies,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment